The College of Arts, Celtic Studies and Social Sciences in UCC are inviting applications for their Excellence Scholarships (Masters) from Humanities and Social Sciences graduates (excluding Mathematics, Law and Commerce/Business) who wish to carry out a Taught Masters programme commencing in September 2015 in the College of Arts, Celtic Studies and Social Sciences (CACSSS) at University College Cork, Ireland.
Relevant Masters programmes are listed here.
Rules and how to apply
- Applicants must have at least Second Class Honours (Grade 1) or equivalent in their first or subsequent degree.
- The scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis and will cover EU tuition fees.
- The closing date for receipt of applications and all supporting materials is 5pm on Monday 27th April 2015.
- The Application Form, the Terms and Conditions, and the Referee Report Form can be downloaded from this website.
- For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org